Request an Account
If you don't have an account yet, request an account to be approved by a site admin.
Your *Two Cents*
NewEnglandFilm.com is working on a major site relaunch this summer -- here's your chance to let us know what *you* want to happen with the site! Take our short survey.
Local Film Tweets
Terms of Service
Intellectual Property Rights
The materials contained on this Website, and those provided via one’s mobile and wireless devices, are copyrighted and belong to NewEnglandFilm.com®. One should not reproduce, transmit, or download and save any part of such materials, except that he/she may copy any part of such materials subject to the following conditions:
1. The materials are used only for private use and for non-commercial purposes
2. The copies must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices as in the original materials
3. The products, technology or processes described on this Website, and identical information provided via one’s mobile and wireless devices, may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by NewEnglandFilm.com or by other third parties. No license is granted herein in respect of those intellectual property rights.
Third Party Sites
The contents, accuracy, availability or omission of information, opinions expressed, and other links provided at sites that link to or from this Website (“Third Parties”) are not investigated, verified, monitored or endorsed by NewEnglandFilm.com. Therefore, we disclaim any responsibility for any of the above mentioned, and the use of hyperlinks to other or resources are at one’s own risk.
By submitting materials (text, media, audio, etc.) to any public area of the Website, including message boards, forums, classifieds and chat rooms, the followings are implied:
1. The holder of any rights (including moral rights) in such materials has completely and effectively waived, and has validly and permanently granted the user who submitted the materials such rights.
2. NewEnglandFilm.com and its affiliates have the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and non-exclusive right (including any moral rights) to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display the content (in whole or in part) worldwide, create derivative works from, and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology.
3. Any member or user of NewEnglandFilm.com has the permission to access, display, view, save, and reproduce such materials for their personal use.
Users are responsible for their own communications and the consequences of their postings. The followings are not allowed:
1. post material that is in violation of any applicable law or regulation;
2. post material that is copyrighted, unless you are the copyright owner or have the permission of the copyright owner to post it;
3. post material that reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner to reveal it;
4. post material that infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
5. post material that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or embarrassing to another user or any other person or entity;
6. post chain letters or pyramid schemes; or
7. post material that impersonate another person.
NewEnglandFilm.com has no liability or responsibility to users for performance or non-performance of the above listed, and has no obligation to screen or monitor materials posted by users. In case there is a violation of any of the above listed rules, we would investigate and reserve the right to remove contents that do not conform to the rules, and also the right to expel the user of such violation and prevent his/her further access to the Website.
NewEnglandFilm.com does not endorse any opinions expressed by users, and the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of contents posted by users are neither represented nor guaranteed by us. Any reliance on materials posted by other users will be at one’s own risk.
Users are responsible for all uses of their information and passwords in the registrations. Users are also responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their information and password, and should inform us of any unauthorized use of their registration.
We would not disclose any user’s information, including, but without limitation, the user’s name, address, email address and/or telephone number, to any third party without the user’s prior consent, except to the extent necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws or in legal proceedings in which such information is relevant. However, on an anonymous basis, we might disclose certain aggregate information we gathered from users’ registrations to third parties.
Users who post their contact information publicly through a customized user profile or content submissions such as directory listings, classifieds, etc. give NewEnglandFilm.com permission to display this information publicly.
Website Security Rules
Violating, or attempting to violate the security of the Website are strongly prohibited. One must not do any one of the following things:
1. access to data that are not intended for such user, or log onto a server or account which the user has no authorization to access.
2. attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network, or to breach security or authentication procedures without proper authorization,
3. attempt to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”,
4. forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
Limitations of our Liability
NewEnglandFilm.com is not affiliated with any of the companies, products or services mentioned on this website. All opinions expressed herein do not reflect those of any of the companies, products, or services. Pictures and all other content used on this website belong to their respective owners.
NewEnglandFilm.com, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, including the warranty of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose and non-infringement. Please note that the Website and the materials provided are on an “as is” basis, without any warranties of any kind, and may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. NewEnglandFilm.com bears no warranties regarding the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of all materials, services, softwares, texts, graphics and links presented in the Website.
We do not guarantee that the Website will operate in an error-free manner, nor the Website and its server are free of viruses or other harmful mechanisms. NewEnglandFilm.com is not responsible for the costs for servicing or replacing of equipments or data resulted from any detrimental materials in the Website.
Use of this Website, and our mobile services provided via one’s mobile and wireless devices, will constitute the acceptance of one’s agreement to the terms and conditions summarized above. NewEnglandFilm.com reserves the rights to revise these terms and conditions, and one’s continued use of this website implies one’s consent to such amendments. If you have any dissatisfaction with any part of this website, or with any term and condition of use, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this website and/or our mobile services.
Join the NewEnglandFilm.com email newsletter (1-2 emails monthly). We *never* disclose email addresses.
There are currently 0 users and 7 guests online.