Hidden Pond Productions, Inc.
Hidden Pond Productions, Inc. is a unique, independent, one-stop shop with expertise in music supervision, music licensing, talent acquisition, rights clearance of any kind, script clearance reports, branding, research and consultation as well as custom music scoring, production and sound design. We serve a diverse array of clients including filmmakers, TV broadcasters, Fortune 500 companies, brands and their agencies and more. Your first initial phone consultation is free!
Credits & Awards
– Music supervision for BMW of North America national TV ad campaign delivering “So Alive” by The Goo Goo Dolls.
– Estate of Vincent Price and music licensing for “Hilarious House of Frightenstein” vinyl record release.
– “Happy Together” for Baptist Health TV/radio ad campaign.
– Music supervision for BMW of North America national TV ad campaign delivering “Prove Me Wrong” by Caleb Blood.
– Music supervision for TET Tea international TV ad campaign delivering “Freedom” by The Lion The Fox The Bear.
– Music supervision for Grace! Tea international TV ad campaign delivering “Celebrate Your Life” by MIIA.
– Original music score for Once Upon A Child national TV ad campaign. Winner of a Silver First Place Telly Award.
– Music supervision/talent acquisition for Plato’s Closet national TV ad campaign delivering Kina Grannis (on-camera) and her song “In Your Arms.”
– Original music score for PhotoQuest Adventures homepage sizzle reel.
– Music supervision for Mary Kay Inc. national and international TV ad campaigns and non-broadcast productions.
– Original music score for Plato’s Closet national TV ad campaign.
– Original music score for KVN (KPMG Video Network) Station IDs
– Original music score for the film “Game Night.”
– Original music score for the film “Taken.”
– “Let’s Work Together’ for ConicoPhillips ad campaign.
– “We Belong” by Pat Benatar for United Way workplace campaign.
– “Over The Rainbow” performed by Israel Kamakawiwo’ole for United Way of San Antonio/Bexar County, Texas.
– Music supervision for Northwest Savings Bank regional ad campaign delivering “Life Is Fun” by Wild Child. Winner of an Addy Award.
– “Sweet Home Alabama” for State of Alabama Tourism national ad campaign.
– Music supervision for the documentary film “350 Days.”
– Music supervision for the documentary film “Out On The Tracks.”
– Music supervision for the documentary film “The Ground Beneath Our Feet.”
– Music supervision for the film “Royal Tip.”
– Music supervision for the film “First String.”
– Music supervision for MetLife ad campaigns and non-broadcast uses.
– “Brave” by Sara Bareilles for Ace Hardware
– Various songs performed by Justin Bieber for Justin Bieber toy products.
– Various songs performed by Cody Simpson for Cody Simpson toy products.
– “I’m Free” performed by The Rolling Stones/DJ Shadow for AT&T Alaska ad campaign.
– “New York, New York” and “New York Groove” for Delta Air Lines.
– “Healing Is In Your Hands” for Baptist South ad campaign.
– “Ice Ice Baby” for Ice House America vending product.
– “What I Like About You” by The Romantics for Northern Tool + Equipment.
– “Wavin’ Flag” by K’Naan for TE Connectivity.
– “Have A Little Faith In Me” by John Hiatt for Zimmer.
– “Did It In A Minute” by Hall & Oates for United Way Of San Antonio and Bexar County Workplace Fundraising Campaign Film.
– Numerous music clearances for the monthly music education publication Music Alive! Magazine.
– “Magic” by Robin Thicke for Delta Airlines.
– “Darwin’s Theory” by Richy Lam for MetLife.
– “Reignite” by Paint for Northern Tool & Equipment.
– “Charlie’s Angels 2000” for BMW North America.
– “Take Me Out” performed by Franz Ferdinand for BMW North America.
– Music directed, arranged and co-produced CD of standards and show tunes entitled “Yesterdaydream” by Michael Scott Ferris.
– “Cadillac” performed by Greydog for Mary Kay Inc.
Years in Business: 10-20 years
Contact InformationPrimary Contact: Lisa Brigantino President NY 11215